Terms & Conditions
- All prices are nett and in Ringgit Malaysia (MYR).
- There is no minimum purchase amount. For self-collection orders, customers can collect their order upon receipt of ‘Pickup Notice’ via email. Please kindly proceed to the designated affiliated company / Head Office at the scheduled time as stated in the email notice for order pickup. For orders requiring local shipment, there will be an additional delivery fee. For more details on shipping, please refer to Delivery Information.
- We do not charge Goods & Service Tax (GST).
- RoseMalaysia.com reserves the right to adjust prices at any time at its sole discretion. Prices in effect at the time of purchase are final. No credits or adjustments will be issued for price changes.
- By registering an account with RoseMalaysia.com, you will be able to enjoy a hassle-free online shopping experience with us. Registration of an account at RoseMalaysia.com is completely free.
- Once your registration is confirmed, you can access your account anytime to review your past orders or check your current order status.
How to Order
- RoseMalaysia.com does not accept orders via telephone or email. We encourage all customers to place orders via our website for an efficient and secure experience.
- Select the items that you wish to order and add them into your shopping cart by clicking ‘Add to Cart’. Following that, key in the desired quantity of the item for purchase.
- For items with add-on options, select the desired options for your order.
- If you want to keep on shopping, please click on ‘Click here to continue shopping’.
- To view your order anytime while shopping, simply click on the ‘View Cart’ icon located at the top right hand corner of the page.
- After you have finished shopping online, click on ‘Proceed to Checkout’. You will be redirected to our secure checkout page, which contains 6 steps for completing the checkout process, namely:
a. Step 1: Checkout Method
b. Step 2: Billing Information
c. Step 3: Shipping Information
d. Step 4: Method of Shipping
e. Step 5: Payment Information
f. Step 6: Order Confirmation/Special Requests
There will be instructions to guide you throughout the entire checkout process.
- Orders that are pending payment for more than 3 days will be cancel.
- For bulk order (minimum 10 units and above, also depends on products) purchases, please email to our sales department by clicking on the ‘Contact us’ tab at the top of the page to enjoy wholesale discounts.
- For all equipment rentals and orders of customized items, please kindly place your order at least 1 to 2 weeks in advance so that we have sufficient time to process your order.
- RoseMalaysia.com accepts payment via Paypal (Visa, Mastercard or AMEX). Upon reaching the ‘Payment Information’ step in the checkout process, you will be directed to the Paypal gateway, where you will be able to make payment from a Paypal account or utilize your debit or credit cards to complete your purchase. Paypal provides a secure environment for online purchases so that you can shop with protection and security.
- To avoid errors in payment, your billing address should be the same as that of your debit or credit card.
- Upon successful payment, you will be redirected back to the ‘Order Confirmation/Special Requests’ step for a summary of your orders. Please indicate your intended delivery or order pickup date and time in the textbox under ‘Special Requests’. Should there be no such information stated in your order, we will contact you for delivery or self-collection details once your order has been processed and prepared.
Confirmation of Order
- Upon successful completion of order, you will receive an order confirmation as proof of payment via email within 24 hours.
- For any reason, should you fail to receive any email confirmation from us, please check if it has landed in your Spam folder by mistake. If not, please contact us as soon as possible.
- Upon confirmation of order, it will be processed within 1 to 2 working days before it is ready for pickup or delivery. Several email notifications will be sent to your mailbox to inform you of order status updates. They are as follows:
a. Pickup Notice: Order is ready for self-collection. Please kindly proceed to BalloonMalaysia.com's Head Office on the scheduled date and time as stated in the email notice for order pickup
b. Delivery/Shipment Notice: Order is ready for delivery on the scheduled date and time. A tracking number will be provided in this email for you as a convenient way to monitor the status of your parcel
- Upon successful order pickup or delivery, your order status will be reflected as ‘Completed’ when you log into your account.
Change/Cancellation of Order
- Orders cannot be changed or cancelled once they have been confirmed. Should you wish to add on items, please place a new order.
Out of Stock
- RoseMalaysia.com will do our best to maintain stock availability. In the event that an item is out of stock, it will be removed from your order. We will contact you to arrange a refund.
Limitations of Liability
- Despite RoseMalaysia.com’s best efforts, product colours may occasionally vary from those depicted due to the effect of scanning or photography processes as well as the variation in individual monitor settings. Henceforth, RoseMalaysia.com cannot take responsibility for such differences.
Copyright Legal Notice
- The images displayed on the RoseMalaysia.com website are copyrighted and trademarked by their respective owners and are displayed with the express permission of the copyright and trademark owners. Any reproduction without express permission from the copyright or trademark owner is a violation of law and is prohibited. RoseMalaysia.com disclaims all liability related to the unauthorized copying, reproduction, or any other misuse of the images and products displayed.
Feedbacks and Questions
- Should you have any other feedbacks or questions, please feel free to contact us.